Monday, January 25, 2010

I am sorry for not blogging last week. I actually thought I did, but apparently, I didn't.
The good news is the students did well on their spelling tests without it. Mrs. Randolph enjoyed being with the class, she had very complimentary things to say. I knew they were great kids, but it is always nice to hear it from someone else.
The story for the week is "Rocks in His Head". All the words contain prefixes. The words are:
prepaid, midnight, overflow, outdoors, outline, overgrown, prefix, Midwest, pretest, midpoint, outgoing, overtime, overdue, outside, outfield, precaution, prediction, midsection, overweight, and prehistoric.
Thank you all for you kind email about Mitch and his surgery. He is doing well and well on the road to recovery. Which is good news for me. I am glad to be a teacher, I would make a terrible nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment